AsynchWrapper config question

snafu
I had a quick question on the configuration properties of the AsynchWrapper, mainly the interaction between batchSize and timeToSleepBetweenBatches. Is this a one or the other scenario? In otherwords if my batchSize is set to the default of 100 items, does it wait until it reaches a 100 items in there and then it flushes or will it flush every time the interval of timeToSleepBetweenBatches is reached regardless of how many are in the current batch?

thanks a lot, I am really enjoying using NLog, its a pleasure to implement