BufferingWrapper

Sharda
Hi Jarek,

I am trying to use BufferingWrapper with below config settings. But the target file is not created in that folder.

    <target  xsi:type="BufferingWrapper" bufferSize="100" name="filebuffer">
      <target xsi:type="File" fileName="${basedir}/logs/file.txt"/>
    </target>

Do I need to take care of any other settings.

Thanks in advance.

Re: BufferingWrapper

That should work, can you send the rest of your config file?

Re: BufferingWrapper

Sharda
Hi Jarek,

I was trying to log 10000 messages in a closed loop. After trying out for sometime I was able to log using same configuration settings.
But I am not able to figure out what was the problem earlier.
First I tried with the same configuration, file target was not created and then I added flushTimeout="20", it created the file and logging started working. Now I again removed it still it was working.

Anyways, its working now so no issues.

Can you please answer for my includeSourceInfo query two. Logging line numbers and file name is very critical for my project.