Call for Configs (NLog working examples)

Call for Configs (NLog working examples)

Hi!

I'd like to prepare a set of examples for NLog to be shipped with the 0.95
release.

My idea is to have a single, working configuration file for each NLog
feature (target, layout renderer, filter and so on). Ideally each config
file should have a programmatic configuration example which achieves the
same or similar result.

Can someone help me with the task by creating and testing minimal and/or
more sophisticated examples? Ideally this would involve modifying source
code to include the examples in <summary> and <examples> sections of a class
documentation as in this example:

http://svn.sav.net/repos/nlog/trunk/NLog/src/NLog/Targets/Database.cs

The files referenced in the source code comments are placed here:

http://svn.sav.net/repos/nlog/trunk/NLog/examples/targets/Database/

This ensures that the documentation will be included in the generated
webste. To build the docs, just type "nant website".

SVN commit access is available on request.

--
Jaroslaw Kowalski
http://blog.jkowalski.net/