Copy To Output Directory not enabled in Nlog.config

Copy To Output Directory not enabled in Nlog.config

Harnek singh
Hello friends,
                   I am having Visual studio 2008 and i have just installed Nlog1.0 in it, i got the templates for Nlog, i added it to my project , Nlog.config and bin folder get added to my application , everything is working fine, but when i opened Nlog.config file properties tab to set the "Copy To Output Directory"  property , i didnt find it there. I want to enable this property in my Nlog.config file properties tab, please help me with this .
Regards,
Harnek .