Defining Targets both Programmatically and in a config file

Defining Targets both Programmatically and in a config file

cgodfrey
Is it possible to define targets both programmatically and using a configuration file?

I need to be able to configure a standard target in the application programmatically, but would like the added ability to adjust nlog settings for a separate target via a config file. It seems once I do the programmatic configuration, my settings from config file are not seen.

Than