Does NLog support spaces and Parentheses in destination file names

Does NLog support spaces and Parentheses in destination file names

Brian
Hi,
We are using Nlog for an application to log to a log file. Recently we discovered that it was not logging to the correct file when we were running the test instance of the program (which has its own directory). Instead the logs were being made in the debug (normal) folder. We built a custom layout renderer to make the log show up in the correct file. the layout renderer acts like it is working, and when an error pops up it even says the file was logged to the test directory, but no log is created. The directory name format is:

text text (test)

I thought maybe the problem might be in the parentheses. Am I correct or do I need to cosider another area?

It works just as it is supposed to in the debug instance, just not test. debug folder has no parentheses in its name.

thanks,
Brian

Re: Does NLog support spaces and Parentheses in destination file names

This should work just fine. Can you send your NLog.config ?