Does NLogC.dll require .NET 4.0?

sgfallows
I am trying to integrate NLog into our application which C# based using several C++ libraries. So I am trying to use the NLogC DLL to log from the C++ libraries. When I run my application the first attempt to call a NLog_LogVA from my C++ code results in an exception that says the NLogC.dll was built with a newer version of the framework and cannot be loaded.

I am using VS2008 on Win 7 and have .NET 3.5 as my latest installed. However we have been trying to keep our application to only requiring .NET 2.0 since we OEM to multiple customers.

Is it possible to use NLogC with .NET 2.0?