Error while creating NLog.dll for .net cf

Error while creating NLog.dll for .net cf

ykyong
Hi , I have encountered error while building the NLog.dll for .net cf version from the given project file. It complained that 2 files were missing from the source \src\NLog\Internal\ContextDataProviderDictionary.cs and \src\NLog\Targets\AsyncTarget.cs. Can anyone tell me where can I get these 2 files or how can I get the complete source code. The source which I have currently was downloaded from sourceforge.net project     nlog-0.95-src.zip.  Thanks

Re: Error while creating NLog.dll for .net cf

The problem wasn't the missing files, but the outdated *.csdproj file (I do the build using NAnt so the project file is sometimes lagging a bit).

You can get the updated file from:

http://svn.nlog-project.org/repos/nlog/trunk/NLog/src/NLog/NLog.csdproj

Alternatively you can just download the latest snapshot which has this thing fixed (I'm currently uploading them so they should be available in a few minutes).

http://www.nlog-project.org/snapshots/