File truncation based on Size

sohail-2
Hi There,
I started it using today and it was easy to use. I have one question where I need help. I 'll be much appreciated if somebody PLEASE helps me.
The question is that if I want to log in such a way that after my file reaches to one MB then a new file shoudl open and when thsi file size reaches to one MB then a third file should be opened; however when teh third file reaches to teh size one MB then first file should be first deleted and should be open again for log writing. So I need to accomplish a cyclic way of log writing.
Can it be done through NLog?
Best Regards,
Sohail.

Re: File truncation based on Size