How to tell if Asynchornous logging is working

bk1

How to tell if Asynchornous logging is working

bk1
Hi,

Ive been using the wrapper <targets async="true" >, but I cant tell if it working.  Ive added a stopwatch and the run time is the same if async="true" or "false".

I have also tried wrapping the individual target and setting the batchSize, but when I monitor the file it looks like the writes are not being batched.

A number of people have had issues with this - has anyone been able to get this to work?

thanks,
bk