Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?

Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?

amores perros

Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?

There is a readme at

http://trac.nlog-project.org/nlog/browser/trunk/NLog/src/NLogC/ReadMe.txt

but the readme is wizard-generated and doesn't really say what role NLogC
plays in the NLog product?

Re: Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?

amores perros wrote:

> Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?
>
> There is a readme at
>
> http://trac.nlog-project.org/nlog/browser/trunk/NLog/src/NLogC/ReadMe.txt
>

> but the readme is wizard-generated and doesn't really say what role NLogC
> plays in the NLog product?

Have you read this?

http://www.nlog-project.org/capi.html

Re: Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?

amores perros

>From: Jaroslaw Kowalski
>Subject: Re: [Nlog-list] Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?
>Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:36:08 +0200

>amores perros wrote:
>>Ignorant newbie question: What is NLogC?
>>
>>There is a readme at
>>
>>http://trac.nlog-project.org/nlog/browser/trunk/NLog/src/NLogC/ReadMe.txt
>>

>>but the readme is wizard-generated and doesn't really say what role NLogC
>>plays in the NLog product?
>>
>Have you read this?
>
>http://www.nlog-project.org/capi.html

No, that explains it.

May I suggest adding at least a link to that page
to the NLogC/ReadMe.txt file?