Logging Exceptions/Fetal Exception from a third party utility dll.| NLog version 2 | Compact Framework 3.5

Logging Exceptions/Fetal Exception from a third party utility dll.| NLog version 2 | Compact Framework 3.5

Abhinav
Greeting!!!

I have a .Net Compact Framework 3.5 application which loads some third party dlls.
The application uses NLog version 2 for logging Info, Error and Fetal Exceptions.

I would like to know if it is feasible to log the exceptions generated by these third party dlls or atleast the fetal exceptions,
using my application's Nlog instance ?

I mean  lets say the dll creates a new thread (who's call stack i don't have) can I still log fetal exceptions.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.