Logging from Silverlight to ILogReceiverServer using Integrated Security

Logging from Silverlight to ILogReceiverServer using Integrated Security

MCT1485
Hi,

I'm trying to get NLog for Silverlight to log to a service that implements the ILogReceiverServer interface, because I need to log everything in a database. This works fine if the Silverlight application (and IIS) use Anonymous security, but in my case I have to use Integrated Security.

When I trace it, it gets the following error:
Security settings for this service require 'Anonymous' Authentication but it is not enabled for the IIS application that hosts this service.

Does anyone have a working example on getting logging from Silverlight to the server using Integrated Security?

Any help would be apriciated.