.NET Compact Framework 2.0

AlexT-2
What is the best method of getting the NLog framework working inside .NET CF? I didn't see any dedicated project source for CF builds or does this mean I have to port it manually?

Re: .NET Compact Framework 2.0

NLog comes with a special build for .NET Framework 2.0 which is distributed in *netcf-2.0.zip. Just unpack the files to some location and add a reference to NLog.dll from that directory.

Since CF does not support app.exe.config files, you need to store your NLog configuration in NLog.config file in the application directory. Alternatively you can put the config in the "NLog.dll.nlog" file.