NLog Asynchronous exception

Asanka
I use Nlog 2.0 and i have <targets async="true">.  below is the stack trace of the exception

Method: UnknownErrorLogging Exception Type: NLog.NLogRuntimeException
Message: Asynchronous exception has occurred.
Source:NLog
Stack Trace:    at NLog.Common.AsyncHelpers.RunSynchronously(AsynchronousAction action)
   at NLog.LogFactory.Flush(TimeSpan timeout)
   at NLog.LogFactory.Flush()
   at NLog.NLogTraceListener.Flush()
   at System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.TraceData(TraceEventType eventType, Int32 id, Object data)

Thanks

Re: NLog Asynchronous exception

Asanka
I had my trace autoflush ON, i changed to <trace autoflush="false"/>

Now everyting work fine