NLog Configuration File Template?

Steve
I am just starting with NLog.  I didn't really care for the complexity of Log4Net.  Anyway, right out of the gate I can't get NLog to work.  I am following the tutorial here:

http://nlog-project.org/wiki/Tutorial

I can't get any farther when it asks me to add a configuration file by doing "Add New Item...".  I have no NLog config file template?  Can someone help me?  I am dead in the water.

I installed NLog using NuGet in VS2010.  I will attempt to reinstall it the old fashion and go from there.

Steve

Re: NLog Configuration File Template?

Steve
Don't use NuGet.  Just install it the old fashion way.  Once I did that, I had access to the NLog config file templates.

Re: NLog Configuration File Template?

Malky
Like Steve I installed NLog into VS2010 using NuGet. Did not get the item templates installed.
So I found this post, uninstalled NLog using NuGet, downloaded the MSI, did a "typical" install.
Still I have no item templates for NLog config file.

I'll try uninstalling again and this time install "complete", meantime if anyone knows a solution to this then advice would be appreciated

edit - oh I see, despite the fact that my project is C# the NLog config templates appear under VB