NLog Forum Relocation - http://nlog-project.org/nlog-users

Jason LaFlair
Administrator
This post was updated on .
We have decided to move the NLog forum from Nabble to Google Groups (NLog-Users). The main advantages that we see with this move is that it will make the lists easier to find, easier to manage, and easier to read. In particular, Google Groups gives you a variety of options how to read a list: web-only, digests, or individual messages.

We well update this page to use the new Google Groups, and leave the old Nabble forum around for archive/research until we can back-load the Google Group.

New Forum:  New Google Groups NLog-Users

Old Link: Nabble Forum Archive

I hope this will be a smooth transition, hope you'll stick with us on Google Groups - NLog-Users!

Thanx
Jason.