NLog Load performance

itanex
I have been trying to find details on how NLog performs under high pressure conditions. I have a need that may equate to tens of thousands of logging events per second. I want to present this to my companies Sr.Arct. because he has a NIH conception of OSS and TPS products.

From many of my preliminary tests I can see NLog more reliable since we don't have to sacrifice minutes of data. We currently use a buffered system pattern. I really feel that NLog Async can provide us with more accurate and easier to produce logging mechanisms.

Is there any data available about the load factors on I/O, CPU, data integrity? Are there any names you can drop that have high volume traffic that use an NLog system? Pure or Composite? Before moving forward it would be great to know these details.

Thanks,
Bryan Wood