NLog Query...........

HSR

NLog Query...........

HSR
Hi Team,
                           I am planning to implement NLog for a application which is being developed in VS 2010, FW4. I have couple of query and would appreciate if answered.

1) Is NUnit 2.0 is the dll reference tobe used or is there latest.
2) I am planning to build a wrapper for Nunit i.e. dotnet dll which refer Nunit. This dll should be used by all other component i.e.
lowlever c,C++ and other dotnet component, I am wondering if along with  my wrapper dll do I need to port the config and Nunit.dll as reference to the component which consume the wrapper dll.
3)When writing the log to eventviewer, how do I create a new event under Application and Service Logs  through Nunit.config.

Your help on this would be of great help.

Regards
HSR.