NLog Support for exchange?

Mardon
We are trying to use the e-mail component of NLog with exchange.

We have configured NLog.config to contain.

      target name="outlook" xsi:type="Mail" smtpServer=""
              smtpPort=""
              smtpAuthentication="Basic"
              enableSsl="true"
              from=""
              to=""
The values are populated in our config but i removed them for this example. If we are missing a part of the config to get e-mail to work please let us know.

Re: NLog Support for exchange?

pataphysicien
The same here. If there is any news on this subject...

Re: NLog Support for exchange?

Jason LaFlair
When you enable the internal logging of NLog or having it throw internal exceptions what are you seeing?

http://nlog-project.org/wiki/Logging_is_not_working_-_how_to_troubleshoot_it%3F