NLog missing reference (.Net through C++)

NLog missing reference (.Net through C++)

GustavLatte
Hi All... I have a .Net (Version 4.0) DLL using NLOG (version 2.0) which works great. the problem i have happens in the next scenario: I have Java program that uses native code of unmanaged C++ which in his turn calls a managed c++ code that uses my DLL the uses NLog. Everything works fine until i start using NLog. when i try to access an object that uses the NLog i get an error that some references are missing for the NLog. i found this post here that list the references for the NLog, i also downloaded the source code to look for additional references if any exists but couldn't find anything there. I can't use the NLogC (for C++) since i have to use my .Net dll which is using the NLog for .net. for the C++ to use my DLL I compiled the C# code to .netmodule and gave it all the references i could find in my project and in NLog source code for .Net 4. I guess i missed some reference or maybe some #includes/#using/#import in the c++ code. Any ideas? Thanks, GustavLatte

Re: NLog missing reference (.Net through C++)

GustavLatte
Found the problem !

I had to install the NLog.dll to the Global Assembly Cache :-) (using GacUtil.exe).

Thanks anyway (at least for the inspiration)