NLog programatically configure - FallbackGroupTarget

NLog programatically configure - FallbackGroupTarget

dmihaita
I am trying to configure NLog programaticaly as to support two targets : a WebServiceTarget target and a FileTarget, that should be used in case the first one fails to log (network problem, etc). For this I discovered that I should use FallbackGroupTarget, but I didn't discovered no example or documentation on how should I do this by code.

Does anybody have a snippet or sample for this task?

Thanks, DM