NLog release candidate

Hi guys!

I'm preparing the next release of NLog (0.95) and I'd like to hear your
opinion about the current status of the latest snapshot. Do you think it is
stable/mature enough to be officially called the 0.95 release?

The new version will be hosted on a new website:
http://www.nlog-project.org/

The release notes are here:
http://www.nlog-project.org/releasenotes.html

The packages are available from the Snapshots section:
http://www.nlog-project.org/snapshots/

The biggest missing feature that was planned for this release but will not
make it is file rotation based on size/time (something like log4net's
RollingFileAppender).

Can you please download the latest snapshot and give it a try? If you spot
any errors that prevent the release, let me know, preferably by filing a bug
report. I'd like to hear some opinion about the docs (examples) and the
website.

RE: NLog release candidate

Francis1
HI,

I've been using Nlog .9 for a while now and there are no issues that I'm
aware of.  The new source from svn (I assume that's .95) is working well.
I'm using it every day and will let you know if any issues appear, but I
doubt there are any.

On the other hand I've just tried compiling the viewer from the svn source
and it's still missing the imageList1.ImageStream resource:

Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception
has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to load ImageList.
   at System.Windows.Forms.ImageListStreamer..ctor(SerializationInfo info,
StreamingContext context)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.SerializationInvoke(Object
target, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)
   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.CompleteISerializableObject(Objec
t obj, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)
   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.FixupSpecialObject(ObjectHolder
holder)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.DoFixups()
   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(Head
erHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck,
IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(S
tream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck,
IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(S
tream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler)
   at
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(S
tream serializationStream)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObject(Int32 pos)
   at System.Resources.RuntimeResourceSet.GetObject(String key, Boolean
ignoreCase)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name, CultureInfo
culture)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name)
   at NLogViewer.UI.MainForm.InitializeComponent() in
NLogViewer\src\NLogViewer\UI\MainForm.cs:line 333
   at NLogViewer.UI.MainForm..ctor() in
NLogViewer\src\NLogViewer\UI\MainForm.cs:line 107

Thanks,

Francis