NLogViewer

Brix
hi all
Before reinventing the wheel,Is there "FREE" nlog viewer?
thanks

Re: NLogViewer

jfish222
I've been playing with the NLog Viewer alternatives listed here:

http://nlog-project.org/wiki/Tools

I can't attest to any of them as I can't seem to get the NLogViewer log type to work.
(A raw packet capture shows all packets emanating from the designated port to lack a payload.  In other words, it's not broadcasting any data even though my other log types are being written to!)

I did see someone else in the forums recommend Chainsaw from the apache foundation.  I'm currently futzing with Sentinel.

Re: NLogViewer

jfish222
Wow just caught the post date, guess there aren't a lot of people checking these forums!

Re: NLogViewer

Jason LaFlair
Administrator
There are people checking... just most don't like posting "Ah... Don't know!" :)

Re: NLogViewer

jfish222
:)

True, but I did point him to the provided wiki resource.
I just couldn't attest to any of the recommended tools.