NLogViewerTarget not receiving all messages

NLogViewerTarget not receiving all messages

dannyw
I have an NLogViewerTarget configured with default parameters and KeepConnection = true.  I do not receive all messages in Log2Console and strangely if I restart the application the exact same messages are shown/missed.  KeepConnection = true does seem to help, I do get more when that is set.  When the application boots it does log a couple of hundred messages in quick succession so maybe there is some kind of buffering issue.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?

TIA, Danny