New Feature Request : mail when a logfile is archived

New Feature Request : mail when a logfile is archived

alano
Hi.  The more I use this great tool, the more uses spring to mind.  It's great!

There may already be a way to do this, but if not perhaps this could be considered a new feature request.

Is there a way to send a mail when an archive of a logfile is created?

Presumably a mail target could be created, but I cannot find a way to create the necessary rule.

Hope someone can help, or if not perhaps the author might consider this as a new feature for a future release?

Best regards,
Alan