NlogViewer

KlaWill
I loaded the last Release of Nlogviewer (29.06.06)
btw: A Lot of things changed. Looks great

The old Nlogviewer dislplays the Messages of my application (14.06.06)
The new Nlogviewer dislplays nothing!!

Can u tell me what has changed. maybe the configfiles?
Thanks a lot

best regards Klaus

Re: NlogViewer

NLogViewer is getting a massive rewrite now. Current SVN works for me (analyzing TCP/UDP and File streams) but is not ready for the general public yet.

I hope that a usable version will be ready for NLog 1.0

Re: NlogViewer

KlaWill
Hello jaroslaw
Thanks for the fast answer;

If it works for you und not for me there must be an differenz in configuration
I use TCP and UDP defaultports (TCP-4001 UDP-4000)

do i something wrong ?
When the Application is startet i do STRG-L (new session -> Live log receiver) but nothing happens
Must there somthing be configured in the nlogviewer config Files

do you have me a fast Tipp?

Thanks

Re: NlogViewer

Try to update from SVN, I've just committed a massive set of changes. Still buggy and many features are not implemented, but at least it works.
NLog Blog