Re: Introducing NetLogClient 2.0 (Ripsaw)

Re: Introducing NetLogClient 2.0 (Ripsaw)

See this post for the quick comparison of log4net and NLog:

The "one binary distribution" is not true anymore. Starting with 1.0, there will be platform-specific distributions. A preview is available here:

A preview of the new tutorial that will be deployed when 1.0 ships is here:

Jarek