Re: Multiple Projects in a winform solution

Re: Multiple Projects in a winform solution

sellis
This post was updated on .
Hi,

 I have a winform solution with 8 projects. In each class I start with:

 "private static Logger _logger = LogManager.GetCurrentClassLogger();"

When I run the application and call the other assemblies, it creates a new log file for each class. Is there
anyway I can have just one log file per run across assemblies?

Thanks, Steve

Re: Multiple Projects in a winform solution

Jason LaFlair
Administrator
Take a look at your config.  Sounds like you are using the class name in the format of the log filename.