Renaming NLog.config

FrankG0117214
I am relatively new to NLog so please excuse me if this is a dumb question.

My company puts all their programs on the servers under 1 directory. C:\Production.
Unfortunately not every program can use the same NLog.config.

Can we change the name of NLog.config to NLog4programname.config so each program will have it's own?

The programs are going to be running on Servers with OS Window Server 2003 & 2008.
We Develope in Visual Studio 2010.
NLog 2.0 has been installed on all the servers and the PCs.

Thanks.
FrankG
Thanks
FrankG