Suggestion on NLog usage

Luigi
Hi,

We are developing corporate application and we plan to use NLOG as logger framework.
I would like to receive some suggestions on how to use NLOG in the best way, taking into account the below considerations:

- Our application must write on different log file which must correspond to the "instance" name is running. Our software may run, contenporary, different "instances". Each instance has a unique name.
- Before instance starts we need to log in a sort of "core log file" which should be considered the very low level log
- Our application consists of many plugged-in drivers (Database drivers, application drivers etc) and we would like to have a mechaninsm to log those drivers on different log files.
- Log file created on remote sites must be sent back to headquarter for being analyzed.

Thanks in advance
Luigi Esposito