Target file replace

clab
Hi all,
I know that logger tracks and saves the operations flow, but I need (for my develop environment) to replace file content each time I run tests.
I Could make a new file for each test, but the number of test increases.
The question is simple :
does a parameter for override, replace File Target exist  ?

Thank you, ciao

Claudio

Re: Target file replace

There was no such option, but I've just added it. It's called deleteOldFileOnStartup. I hope this will do.

Check the latest snapshot at:

http://www.nlog-project.org/snapshots/

(i'm just building and uploading it and it will be available in 20 minutes)
NLog Blog