The type or namespace name 'LayoutCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'LayoutCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Alper OZGUR
I Updated reference from 1.0 to 2.0. I am using .net 2010 framework 4.0. When i try to use  LayoutCollection as parameter of my func. I am getting the error of The type or namespace name 'LayoutCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?).

Re: The type or namespace name 'LayoutCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

That's the type of breaking change between 1.0 and 2.0 that will require you to re-compile your code (and adjust namespaces as needed). Unfortunately 1.0 API was a bit messy, in 2.0 I made it much more tidy, so future breaking changes like that will not be needed.

Re: The type or namespace name 'LayoutCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Alper OZGUR
Thanks for quick reply. I will try your suggestion and let you know the result.