Quantcast

Unable to load DLL 'coredll.dll'

alana1
I am getting the below issue when executing 'internal static Logger mobjLogger = LogManager.GetLogger("MyLogger") using the NLog refresh version. However, if I replace the NLog refresh version to the version prior to the refresh version, the code will execute just fine. Any thoughts?

Below is the exception thrown:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MyLogger' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'coredll.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Thanks.

RE: Unable to load DLL 'coredll.dll'

Can you check that you are using the same build in both cases? Coredll.dll indicates tha you may be using compact framework build instead of .net.

Jarek

RE: Unable to load DLL 'coredll.dll'

alana1
Hi Jarek,

It the issue was due to the NLog.dll compact version I used. Thank you for pointing me to the right direction.

As always, I appreciate the great work.

Regards,

Alan

RE: Unable to load DLL 'coredll.dll'

Rubens
I was having the same problem, fixing the dll reference to "C:\Archivos de programa\NLog\.NET Framework 2.0\NLog.dll" solve the problem.

Tnks