WebService target HttpPost and HttpGet not working
I cannot get either of these to work correctly. With httpget, I never get routed to the service. With httppost I do get routed to the service but the first parameter is incorrectly encoded in the http request. All subsequent parameters are fine, but the first one starts with %ufeff. My workaround is to just create a dummy parameter for the first one and then all the rest are fine.
Re: WebService target HttpPost and HttpGet not working
well after looking into the code, it appears that HttpGet is not implemented yet, so that answers 1 problem.
as far as HttpPost is concerned, the issue appears to be in WebServiceTarget.cs in method PreparePostRequest. if I change to the following it works fine:
//var sw = new StreamWriter(ms, this.Encoding);
var sw = new StreamWriter(ms);
Stepping through the code I see that this.Encoding is UTF8 as it should be, but it modifies the stream with a BOM. I removed it as the stream is already doing url encoding and the content charset is also set to utf-8.