autoReload not working

markr-2
The autoReload flag isn't working for me within my ASP.NET 2.0 application. I have to re-start the web service in order for any changes to take affect. I'm wondering when this flag actually gets checked by NLog.

In my case, I'm using a single static instance of NLog for *all* logging. Is this prohibiting NLog for checking the configuration file for changes?

I'm using a config file called "web.nlog" in the root of my ASP.NET 2.0 application, if that matters at all.

Thanks for any info.