not logging if it's run in Visual Studio

not logging if it's run in Visual Studio

Ruben
I have the following NLog.config (it's a sample from my Debugger app: Harvester)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<nlog xmlns="http://www.nlog-project.org/schemas/NLog.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <targets>
    <target xsi:type="OutputDebugString" name="DbWin" layout="Log4JXmlEventLayout">
      <layout xsi:type="Log4JXmlEventLayout" />
    </target>
    <logger name="*" minlevel="Info" writeTo="DbWin" />

My program makes use of an unmanaged DLL which is the one creating the logger and making use of it through the C Api of NLog....

If I run the generated .exe normally in Windows then I can see all the debug messages in Harvester, but if I play it just in Visual Studio, it does not work....