not sure where to post

amores perros
There is a nlog forum, an nlog issue tracker, two mailing lists (and
no sourceforge trackers -- I would have picked them first
if they existed, because I know that sourceforge trackers
are easy to use).

There is a FAQ

http://www.nlog-project.org/faq.html

but it doesn't seem to say where to post.

I also checked the intro page

http://www.nlog-project.org/introduction.html

but it doesn't seem to say where to post.

I decided to try this mailing list, because I first
went to one of the other places, and it looked
like I'd have to fight registration and cookie
configuration issues for a while to get anywhere
there, and my question isn't that worthwhile
(as you'll see, as I'll post it next -- it isn't a
very important question.)

Re: not sure where to post

amores perros wrote:
> There is a nlog forum, an nlog issue tracker, two mailing lists (and
> no sourceforge trackers -- I would have picked them first
> if they existed, because I know that sourceforge trackers
> are easy to use).

Some time ago NLog used to be hosted on sourceforge.net, but today only
mailing lists are hosted there. That's why no trackers are in place. I
will eventually move the TRAC, SVN and some more things to tigris.org
(http://nlog.tigris.org).

> There is a FAQ
>
> http://www.nlog-project.org/faq.html
>
> but it doesn't seem to say where to post.
>
> I also checked the intro page
>
> http://www.nlog-project.org/introduction.html
>
> but it doesn't seem to say where to post.
>

> I decided to try this mailing list, because I first
> went to one of the other places, and it looked
> like I'd have to fight registration and cookie
> configuration issues for a while to get anywhere
> there, and my question isn't that worthwhile
> (as you'll see, as I'll post it next -- it isn't a
> very important question.)

In general thanks for a million of newbie-style questions. I'll try to
address them all in RC2.

BTW. You should have subscribed to the mailing list. In the meantime,
I've accepted all your messages awaiting moderation.